RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, May 14, 2012

Two New Scrapping The Music Layouts...

The new challenges are up at Scrapping The Music!  I had so much fun with these challenges!

The song this week is "Golden Years" by David Bowie.  Here's what I did...

Michael and I were on a getaway weekend and saw this group of adventurous souls just off the coast of Lake Superior. It was such a cool scene, I had to take some pics, and this song gave me the perfect excuse to scrap them! I used Amy Tangerine paper for the background, and cut the clouds out of another sheet of the same paper to pop-dot up for a 3D effect.  The title is handdrawn/cut.


The second prompt is to scrap about a movie where the music moved you.  I of course, had to choose Harold and Maude...
My favorite movie of all time is Harold and Maude, and one of the things I love about the movie is the musical score, which is all by Cat Stevens.  This layout is inspired by one of the songs called "If you Want to Sing Out, Sing Out."

The layout itself is a recreation of the final scene of the movie. I substituted patterned paper for the rolling hills.

Come on over to Scrapping The Music and play along with us!  We'd love to have you!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Project Life Update.  Thanks so much for visiting and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment