RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, January 31, 2014

I did better this week!  I actually finished TWO things!

Here we go...

Unfinished Project:  Life Book 2013
Finished this week:  Two Lessons
Still to go: 19 Lessons



Week 45: Graphite Feather w/Tam LaPorte...
 Mechanical pencil, neocolor II crayons
(6" x 9" - Done in my Documented Life Planner)


 Week 47: Ink Blot Butterfly with Kelly Hoernig...
This is how it looked the last time I shared my progress...

and here it is all finished...
(Acrylic paint, gesso, stencils, modeling paste, acrylic ink, deli paper, dictionary paper, pencil, address labels)
(9" x 12" - Done in my Book of Days Journal)

Have you been working on any unfinished Projects?  Let us know in the comments section so we can cheer each other on!

Thanks so much for visiting me here today!  I wish you a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment