RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, January 10, 2014

Finish 'er Up Friday...

Oh my goodness, I almost completely missed this post!  There's only a half-hour left of Friday here in Minnesota, but here I am, just in the nick of time.

So, how did you do this week?  Did you work on any unfinished projects?  I made great progress on my 2013 Project Life this week!  Here's what I got done...

Unfinished Project:  2013 Project Life
Progress This week:  3.5 Spreads
Still to go: Title page, October 5 - 31, November 1 - 5 & 11 - 30.

(I apologize for the horrific photos)...

All of these are from December 16 - 30.  I didn't separate by week...

1st spread...

Left side detail...

Right side detail...


2nd Spread...

Left side detail...

Right side detail...

 3rd Spread...





Left side detail...


Right side detail...


And the back page for 2013...

December is done!  Yeayyy! 

If you have worked on any unfinished projects this week, link us up in the comments so we can cheer each other on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment