RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, January 3, 2014

Finish 'er Up Friday - are you in...?

When I announced awhile back that my goal for 2014 is to focus on finishing all my half-done projects; a number of you told me that you were interested in doing the same thing.  That got me thinking; and I came up with an idea!  What about having a weekly blog series called "Finish 'er Up Friday?"  I could post my progress on finishing things, and invite you all to link up to your unfinished project progress too!



Here's my progress for the first week...

I finished Lesson 26 of my Life Book 2013 workshop - "Stencils, Masks and More, with Joann Loftus."  Here's how it turned out...

 The right side of the spread is the lesson part.  I added the collage on the left side because I wanted to make it into a two-page spread.  The stencil I used is called Large Optical by Coffee Break Designs.  I also used the Balzer designs clouds stencil in the background.  It's hard to see in the photo because it's tone on tone, but I love the texture it added to the piece.

One Life Book 2013 lesson down - 21 left to go!  That's progress!

What do you think?  Would you be interested in participating with me?  Let me know in the comments.

Did you make progress on any unfinished projects this week?  Link us up to your blogpost, so we can cheer each other on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment