RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Top 2000 Songs of All Time - Day Four!

Today we are counting down #1209 to #893 of the Top 2000 songs of all time! My choice for today is #1061 - "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette. Here's how my layout/poster turned out...

I remember the first time I heard this song, I was like WOAH this woman is TELLING IT LIKE IT IS! Ha! I loved that - YOU GO GIRL!!!

Here is the original video (censored version) from the 1995 release of "You Oughta Know..."


I hope you are enjoying Marit's Top 2000 countdown party! If you want to play along, it's not too late! Click on the widget at the top of the sidebar. To see everyone else's art for today's songs - click here.

See you again tomorrow! Thanks so much for visiting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment