RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hi everyone! I'm so excited because our new blog design went live on Scrapping The Music today! It's fun to start the new year with a new design! Click here to check it out! Thanks so much to Linda Phinney (aka Phin) for all of her help with the redesign. It was truly a team effort. Thanks Phin!!!

I've also got an art journal progression to share with you today. This is from December 7 - 10...

I forgot to take a picture after the first entry, but here are the entries for the 7th and 8th...
Turquoise duct tape was first, then I used some Tim Holtz Distress Stain for the background, along with some watered-down gesso. I covered the photo with packing tape, so I could wipe off any drips and make sure the photo still showed.

On the 9th I added some stamping, doodles, rub-ons and more tape...


On the 10th, I was messing around with possible slogans for the STM blog, so I added that here, along with some turquoise paint on the earth stamp. Journaling went around the edge of the right page...

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment