RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily for Dec 5th and 6th...

A couple more December Daily pages comin atcha today...

On December 5th I spent some time with my new "Log Your Memory" planner! I'm super excited about using it to plan my project life and other creative projects in 2012! (Look for an upcoming post about that). Anyways, here's how the page came out...
The gnome and fox is from a thrifted children's book. The date page is from my "365 days of peace" calendar that I got from my sister - Thanks Renee! And the star is from my October Afternoon Santa's sack package!

And here we have a page about the aforementioned Santa's Sack!
P.S. The Santa's Sacks are a great deal if you love October Afternoon products! I was so happy with mine!!! You can check it out here if you're interested.

I had a great time at my girlfriend's crop yesterday! I worked on my Scrapfest Smash Book. I will share when it's all done.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment