RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I've got a big catch up post for my Planner Journal today.  I've been busy working in it every day and really having a ball blending the Documented Life Project and the No Excuses workshop together to make my own unique journal.  Here are my latest pages....

The No Excuses theme for January was "Discovery."  Here I explored the subject with a quote page and some free-writing...

The Documented Life Challenge for Week 3 was to use an envelope.  Here's what I did with it...

 I had an extra ink-blot butterfly leftover from the Life Book Lesson that I shared in my last "finish 'er up Friday" post, so I pasted it in here, along with a quote by Kurt Vonnegut...
The week four Documented Life Challenge was to write a secret message, and then cover up all but one word.  I left one phrase viewable...
  
 When you open up the tip in on that page, you can see the Life Book Graphite Feather Lesson (which I also shared in my last Finish 'er Up Friday post).  Also, the page I did on the January No Excuses Artist of the month - Frank Lloyd Wright...
 
here's the same page with the tag opened...

this is what's on the back of the tag...

and moving on to February...
On the right is my collaged envelope for the month.  The theme is "Sacred Spaces," and I decided to choose my own artist of the month this time - Jean Michel Basquiat...

When you flip over the envelope you can see the Week Five Documented Life challenge which was to doodle a border.  I was inspired by this border on pinterest.  It was a challenging doodle!  And then there's my monthly goals mindmap...

My goodness, that was a lot!  I hope it is helpful (and not overwhelming) to see all this!

If you want more info on the Documented Life Project, click here;
and for more info on the No Excuses Workshop, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting my friends!

I will leave you with this little song that still runs through my mind from time to time.  You will probably recognize it if you ever watched the Donny and Marie show...

0 comments:

Post a Comment