RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 1 - My approach...

It's so much fun starting a new year of Project Life! 

This year I'm using the PL Sunshine Edition, along with the Gossamer Blue and Studio Calico kits. I may cancel one of the kit subscriptions at some point, we shall see.

I'm approaching Project Life in a more organized fashion this year, as opposed to the free-flowing version I did last year.  I'm breaking it up by weeks (week 1, week 2, etc), although each week may have any number of pages.  I plan to stay consistent by using the Sunshine Edition title cards to announce the beginning of each week.

Here's my first week - January 1 - 5...
How FUN are the Sunshine Edition Dividers?!!!  I just love them - so bright and colorful, and each one is very different!


Left side detail...
Ephemera included: The pink lotus flower on the title card was a hang-tag from a Papaya Art purchase, and I also included a wrapper from a sucker.
Process Notes: I took the photo of Willie out of the pocket and laid it on top to take the photo of the page - a good way to get rid of glare from the 3D embellishment. Also, since I'm going with a weekly approach, I'm focusing more on labeling the pockets with the day of the week, and keeping the date as the less prominent feature.


Right side detail...
Process notes: The writing on the slipper sox photo was done with a molotow paint marker and outlined with a permaball pen.  The owl calendar is a free printable from Owl Barn

How's your Project Life going?  Are you doing anything different for the new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment