RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, September 22, 2012

20th Century History...

I'm still working on Monday's assignments for Noel Mignon's Back to School Crop - eek!  I'm behind! 

Monday's night school class was "20th Century History," and the assignment was to do a layout with a photo from the 20th century, featuring the year it was taken prominently.  Here's what I came up with...
I love this photo of us three girls (my sister Renee, mom and me).  I don't remember what we were looking at, but I do remember it was cold and windy that day, and that dad was the one taking the picture.  He was always taking photos, and we would complain, but I sure appreciate all of his photos now!

I made the layout with bits and pieces from my stash and various kits; and painted the title with india ink and a brush.

Now I'm off to work on the Yearbook Committee assignment!  Click here if you want to join in the fun!

Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment