RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh my goodness, time is flying by...

Hi everyone!  I never intended to go this long without blogging - it's been a week - eek!  I have a good excuse tho - Michael and I went to visit the Rocky Mountains to celebrate his 18-years of sobriety anniversary!  I'm working on my project life page for last week, but it's not quite finished yet.  Here's a sneak peek of a few of the photos from our getaway...




The Rockies are a little slice of heaven for us.  It's the second time we've been there, and we hope to return again and again.

Tomorrow I head to Scrapfest, so I will be away from blogland until Monday, but then I will be back and I can't wait to share all about the experience!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!  I really appreciate you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment