RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Project Life: August 26 - September 2, 2012

Here we go with another week of Project Life!

August 26 - September 2, 2012...


Closeup of left side...
 Michael's birthday was this week, so included a photo of the birthday card I made for him.  One new thing I tried was leaving a pocket blank, so that the back of last week's card shows through.  It's the second one down in the middle.  It's an atc that my friend Linda sent me with a nice note on the back.  I think it's fun to be able to see the note.  The sweet owl calendar is a printable freebie from Owl Barn.


Closeup of right side...
I was so excited to be able to capture the details of a grasshopper on our walk!  My old camera would not have been able to do that!  I love seeing the details of his little face!  Ephemera used includes the packaging from my new watercolor journal (haven't used it yet, but the paper is super cool!); my new tiny moleskines, and a piece cut off of my york photo order.

Thanks so much for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment