RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014! New Planner fun...

Hi everyone and happy new year!  New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are my two favorite holidays.  I love the feeling of a fresh start; and I always have new projects to go with the new year.

This year I am combining the No Excuses workshop with the Documented Life Challenge, to create one super-fun planner/journal project for 2014! 

Here's what I've got so far...

I'm using an XL Moleskine Weekly Planner.  I glued paper towel onto the cover and then followed the process demonstrated in the Plan. Journal. Play. workshop to come up with this altered cover...


 This is my intro page.  It is my response to the first weekly challenge at the Documented Life Project, which is to represent your front door...

and here's the January envelope collage, inspired by the January No Excuses theme - "Discovery..."
I put one envelope like this into the planner at the beginning of each month, to catch things like receipts, images, and the No Excuses lesson plan for the month.

I'm really looking forward to watching my planner grow as the year progresses!

If you would like more info on the No Excuses workshop, click here.
If you would like more info on the Document Your Life free Challenge, click here.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment