RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, May 7, 2012

Project Life Tuesday...

I'm all caught up with Project Life - yeayyy!!!  I finished last week's layout last night.

Here's how it turned out...


Left side closeup:

Ephemera on this page is a coffee drink sleeve and a thrift store postcard (the dog and kitten).  The rest is just miscellaneous stash and a journaling card from each of the Clementine and Cobalt PL kits.


Right side closeup:

Ephemera on this page includes a business card from our vet, and the packaging from a new toy I bought the boys since they were so good at their appointment.  You can see in the middle photo that Johnny had a little hinder shave job cuz he had a few mats.  We groom them every day but he still manages to get a few of those once in awhile.  The middle left piece that says "Art" with the heart, is an ATC that I made a few years back.  The calendar is another freebie from The Owl Barn, which I added a couple of Amy Tangerine stickers too.

I hope your week is going well so far!  Thanks so much for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment