RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Life Tuesday...


I I have been so busy working on my scraproom reorganization I haven't done my project life layout for this week; but I did reorganize my Project Life workstation, and I've got a few pics to share with you...

Here's an overview.  I really love how my current week's layout fits right in the middle, so I can leave it out and add to it all week...
 I inherited an antique wooden salesman's suitcase from my mom; and inside it has two drawers.  I discovered that the compartments inside one of the drawers were just the right size for project life cards!!!

 Here's a closer look at the drawer...
 On the right side in the front compartment are all the 3x4 cardstock pieces that I cut from patterned paper scraps.  In the back I've got the blank PL grid cards, Other little cards like OA Wildcards and mini-bingo cards, and Smashbook pads.  On the left I have mini-alphas, Journaling tag stickers, and Ormolu date badges.


My 7 gypsies library drawer still holds my official Project Life cards, plus 4x6" cards in the back that I've cut from paper scraps.

So there you have it!  I feel all organized and ready to tackle project life again!  Can't wait to dig in!

Don't forget about the scrappy box sale!  It's really a heck-of-a deal!  Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment