RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Art Journal Everyday Update...

For those of you that are playing along with the Art Journal Every Day group - how's it going?  I have to admit, I haven't been art journaling every single day; but I do have some new journal progress to share!

First - I've started a daily writing journal.  I got this fun one at Barnes and Noble. 
 I'm using it to do free-writing, plus notes, to-do's etc.  I'm loving it!  I am doing a little collage to introduce each month at the beginning...


 Here's April's...
 Nothing super fancy, just a few images to set the tone for the month.  The article is from "O" magazine, and the little bird is cut from a Papaya Arts catalog.

Here's the one for May...



 Here's another collage I did, just for fun.  This one is in my blue kitten journal...


I made another handmade envelope to keep my receipts and notes and things for May.  This time I used leftover paper that was used to catch paint spills...


and here's a little peek at one that's in progress...

Thanks so much for your kind comments in my last post about my Project Life.  I really appreciate them so much!  If you left a question, I  tried to answer it in the comments section, so please be sure to check there.  I don't want you to think I am ignoring you.  :0)

That's all for today.  I hope you are having a super-groovy week my friends!  I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment