RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, May 18, 2012

Finish 'Er Up Friday...

For this week's Finish 'er Up Friday, I am focusing on getting all of my unfinished projects sorted out and into some kind of order; so I at least know what I have - ha.  This is what my unfinished project collection looks like right now...
 Just looking into these boxes is a little overwhelming...
 I don't even know how many are in there, but I know it's even more than it looks like it is...

 My plan is to drag them all out, and find a way to repackage them so that they are organized and attractive. Possibly even labeled!  Then I can make a plan to finish them.  I will keep you posted on my progress.

I am also in the midst of a huge purge in my scraproom.  I just have too much stuff.  Here's what the mess looks like right now...

I am working this weekend to fill up 10 Medium Flat Rate boxes with miscellaneous patterned paper and embellies to sell here on the blog.  I am hoping some of you will be interested?  I will jam as much as possible into each box.  It's all good stuff, It's just more than I can use.

I will be back tomorrow with an update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment