RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Scrappy Box Sale!!!!!

I worked all night last night purging my supplies and getting some super fun boxes of scrappy stuff ready to sell!  I ended up with five boxes instead of ten, cuz I wanted to make sure they were super full for you!

Here are some photos of the process:

FYI - These are all things that I would still use myself....

Some of the brands include:  Studio Calico, Sassafras Lass, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Hambly, Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, etc.  I've only included full packages of embellies - no leftovers...

Each package has at least two full alphabet sets...



Here's a side view of the paper piles - they are huge and heavy!


And these are the final five piles before I put them in the boxes.  Each one is different, but I tried really hard to divide things up equally so no matter which box you end up with you will be happy!


 I am asking $30.00 per box plus shipping ($11.95). U.S. Only 
Edited to add:  I weighed the boxes and each one is over 7 pounds!  This is a lot of stuff!

I'm so sorry that it has to be U.S. only.  I looked into making these available internationally, but I would have to use different boxes and the shipping would have been astronomical.

If you would like to purchase one of these boxes, please email me at michellelapoint@yahoo.com, and put BOX REQUEST in all caps in the subject line (this will make sure I don't miss your email). I will send you a paypal invoice for $41.95.

The first five people to email me will get the boxes.
As of 6/1/12 the boxes have all been sold. Thanks so much!

Once the five boxes are sold I will post that here so you know.  Okay?


0 comments:

Post a Comment