google-inspirationeverywhere
Home
Monday, May 14, 2012
Monday's Meditation...
Posted by Unknown on 12:23 AM with
No comments
I've decided I want to start each week with a meditation page to share with you. This one is for my blue kitten journal...
Welcome to the new week my friends. May yours be magical!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Categories:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
Tags
Archives
He Loves His Daddy...
I finished my first challenge layout for the crop over at The Nook! The challenge was to do a layout based on a movie genre. I chose Roman...
Art Every Day Month - Days 5 and 6...
Oh my goodness the days just fly by TOO FAST!!! Where did this week go? I feel like I say that every week, but it's so true! EEK! An...
2011 Artwork Collage...
The "No More Excuses" assignment for December is to make a collage of all of your NME assigments for the year. I didn't actu...
Project Life Update and Questions answered...
Before I share my latest Project Life spread, I want to answer a question that was posted in my comments last time. Debra asked: Hi..I...
Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop...
Hi everyone! Saturday was my monthly crop with my girlfriends Lynn, Anne and Christina; and it was such a good time. I feel so lucky to h...
Finish 'er Up Friday - are you in...?
When I announced awhile back that my goal for 2014 is to focus on finishing all my half-done projects; a number of you told me that you were...
It's Time for "One Little Word!"
Hi friends! I'm so excited to finally share with you my first journal page as a "One Little Word" design team member! EEK! ...
Paint Over Collage...
Hey there friends! I just finished my Book of Mirrors spread for this week, and I'm excited to be able to share it with you! We used th...
Post Crop Recovery Mode...
I had a great time last night with my girlfriends at our monthly crop! I slept wayyyyy in today - didn't get up til 3pm - HA! I always...
The Top 2000 Songs of All Time - Day Four!
Today we are counting down #1209 to #893 of the Top 2000 songs of all time! My choice for today is #1061 - "You Oughta Know" by A...
Labels
29faces
home
home decor
interior
interior decorating
interior design
interiors
Kravet
polyvore
projectlife
Blog Archive
►
2014
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
▼
2012
(184)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(20)
Art Journal Every Day Update...
Project Life Tuesday - May 14 - 27...
Meditation Monday...
Art Journal Everyday Update...
Project Life Tuesday...
Scrappy Box Sale!!!!!
Finish 'Er Up Friday...
Art Journal Everyday Update...
Two Weeks of Project Life to Share...
Two New Scrapping The Music Layouts...
Monday's Meditation...
Curious Georgie...
Finish 'Er Up Friday....
Art Journal Everyday Update...
Project Life Tuesday...
Shine Like A Star and Screen Play Sketch...
Project Life Week of April 23 - 29, 2012
He Loves His Daddy...
National Scrapbook Day and My New Camera...
Sparkle...
►
April
(11)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(144)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(3)
Blogger templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment