RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, August 5, 2013

Project Life Tuesday...

Hey there everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  This week I have a Project Life spread from March to share with you today...

This is from March 1st - 6th  to be exact...
Page protectors used for this spread:
Project Life Design A on the left,
an 8.5 x 11  from Stampin Up in the middle,
and a WeR Memory Keepers on the right that has space in the middle for square photos...
 What's happening here?  This spread documents a monthly crop, some art, and every day life at home.


Closeup of left side...


Memorabilia used here includes the label from a can of spinach (proving you really can put just about ANYTHING in your PL album - ha), my crop nametag, and packaging from a washi tape purchase.
 

Closeup of right side with insert...
I start each month with a page from this calendar by willowing.org.  Artwork is by Tamara LaPorte.  I cut it out and adhered it to patterned paper.

 
 Full spread with back side of insert...
 I used the seafoam core kit, plus a little Simple Stories and other miscellaneous stash for this spread.

Detail of back side of insert...
 Memorabilia used here includes a copy of an email I received from American Songwriter, about Merle Haggard.  I also included screen shots of two new artists I learned about - Charley Harper and The Staves.


Closeup of Right Side...
No memorabilia here, but I did include an old photo of my doberman companion China.  She passed away in 1995, but I saw her in an old video this week, and it touched my heart. It was so awesome to see her again.  Love you girl. 
 
I love doing my memory keeping this way so much!  The biggest problem I have is getting good pictures of my spreads.  I ordered a photo lightbox cube, so we shall see if that helps!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I really appreciate you!

See you again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment