RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life Book with Effy...

Hi my friends! Effy Wild is this week's teacher over at Life Book, which was LOTS of fun!  We worked on the subject of having compassion for yourself, just like you would have for others; which was a great reminder for me. 

Here's how my page turned out...
Done in my Book of Days with tissue paper, acrylic paint, gelatos, deli paper (the scallop around the right side of the heart) a foam stamp, and a sharpie poster paint pen in white.


With the leftover paint on my pallette, I made a random background in my road atlas journal for future use...

You can find out more about Life Book by clicking here.



Thank you so much for your questions and comments!  I really appreciate hearing from you!  I try to answer your questions in the comments section, or let you know that I will address it in a future post. 

Upcoming posts will address questions about deli paper, and about my journaling process, so stay tuned for that.  :0)

I will see you again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment