RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Update...

Hi friends!  It's day 25 of the 30 day blogalong and I'm still loving it!  Stopping in here each day to say hello is fun!  It's especially helpful when life gets busy (as it has been lately), cuz it keeps me on track with  making time for my art - even if it's just a little each day.  I want to have something to share with you!

Yesterday, for example, was super busy around here, but I did carve out a little time in the evening to work on project life.  Here's how far I got...

Not a lot to see here. Ha.  This is what the first step in my process looks like.  I go through all my various places where I keep clues of what happened each day, and label my pockets with what will go in them.  There are four places I keep these clues:

1.  My day planner
2.  The Memento App on my phone
3.  iphoto on my computer
4.  My Book of Days (grid journal), and
5.  The box I throw memorabilia in.

Between these five places, I can usually find something to represent each day.

Today's project will be to continue to work on this spread.  On Tuesday, I should be able to share it with you - all finished!

I will leave you with a random photo of the cats in the studio this morning.  Willie is claiming the dictionary, by rubbing his chin all over it, and Johnny is doing the same with the de-furring supplies.  They cooperate like that sometimes.  :)

I wish you a wonderful Sunday my friends!  Thanks so much for visiting, and I will see you again tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment