RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, March 18, 2013

New Art Journal Pages...

The Mixed Emotions workshop is technically over now.  The classroom is still open so that students can finish their assignments; but the last lesson has been posted and things are quieting down.  It has been so inspiring to me to see all of the beautiful student artwork that has been created.  Feeling their enthusiasm about the lessons has made me incredibly happy!  My Monday Book of Days spread for last week was a reflection of those thoughts...

 My Multi-Day spread was random ramblings in the same color scheme...

This week's Soulistry prompt was about friendship.  I found a quote to reflect my feelings...
 This spread was done with watercolors.

I'm loving the thickness and smooth texture of my new Mixed Media journal!

Thanks so much for visiting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment