RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, January 11, 2013

Life Book Week Two: My True Intentions...

Hey there everyone!  I'm here and I'm okay!  Life has been super extra busy this week, and I'm sorry for my absence.   I've missed being here and sharing my projects with you! 

The second week of Life Book was just as fun as the first!  We created "True Intentions" dolls!  Here's how mine turned out...
I had to travel for work this week, and I actually created this start to finish in my hotel room Tuesday night. I think I finally have this travel journal kit thing down! The background was done with gelatos; background stamping is gesso; and the shading on my doll is done with a combination of Letraset aquamarkers and Neocolor II crayons.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I really appreciate you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment