RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!! Finishing up my Book of Days...

Happy New Year everyone!  It's 2013!!! Yeayyyyy!!!!  I just love the start of a fresh new year!  So many possibilities, we can make it anything we want to!!!

I'm excited because Life Book 2013 just started, and Book of Days Premium just started, and I started a brand new set of journals!!!  It's so much FUN!

Before I move on to sharing all the new stuff, I want to catch you up on the final pages in my Book of Days for 2012. With the Top 2000 party, and being gone for Christmas, I missed sharing these...


December 13: Intentions...


December 14: Peace On Earth...


December 19: Dreaming my own Dreams...


December 20: Overwhelmed...


December 21: Excited for Tomorrow...


December 22-27: Christmas in Cali...
For this one I brought the small pink notebook on my trip, and filled in the daily events each evening.  Then, when I got home, made the collage spread with a pocket to slip the notebook into.  Easy peasy!


and my final page of this journal.  A thank you to the year that was 2012...
The photo on the right is actually a pothole in my sister's parking ramp.  It looked just like a heart, so I had to take a picture!  Turned out perfect for this page!


And here is my completed Book of Days!  I love how fat it became!
It covers July through December, 2012...



Tonight I am attending a live online event at Wild Soul Arts.  We are going to decorate our book of days for 2013!  Yeayyyy!  I can't wait!!!

Do you have any new creative projects for 2013?  I'd love to hear about them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment