RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Life - Week of July 18 - 24, 2012...

I didn't take a ton of pictures last week, and it was a very quiet week, but for me it is the perfect examples of how  Project Life can work anyway!  I had so much fun putting this spread together last night - playing with the colors and filling the little pockets with this and that.  Sometimes I think if you have less pictures, you can be more creative.  I think I have fallen in love with grids!

Here's how the week turned out...


Closeup of left side...
 alot of the embellies this week are from the old Love, Elsie Riley collection.  I scored it on the 2Peas "For Sale or Trade" board, and I am so excited about it!

Ephemera here includes a connector for a Reeses Puffs crazy straw that came in our cereal box, and a piece of one of Michael's shirts that we finally had to toss - I had to save a piece!  I included a photo of him wearing it on our honeymoon for reference.


 Closeup of right side...
 The image in the top right pocket is from a magazine.  Ephemera here includes the box top from my new Love, Elsie Ribbon package.  I used journaling cards from both the Cobalt and Clementine collections in the bottom two pockets.

That's it for today!  I hope you are having a groovy week!  Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment