RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, June 29, 2012

30-Day Journal Challenge Update...

It's almost the end of June, which means the 30 Day Journal challenge is coming to a close!  While I'm sad to see it end, I'm also excited because my little daybook is almost full!  Here's another update...

Prompt #13:
"Who inspires  you?"  Janel is a reader and so journaled about a character from a book, but  I'm going with a character from a movie.  Do you remember Linda Hamilton in Terminator II?  Oh my word I thought she was so tough - I wanted to be her!...


Prompt #16:
"Imagine.  I am a total dreamer when it comes to life. I am constantly asking myself questions like what if the sky was pink and the grass was blue, all of those silly kinds of things.  Anyway, today is the day to use your imagination and imagine a world full of things you would like to see!"



Prompt # 17:
"...You can decided any topic or theme for your page just make sure that it centers around that special guy!!"

My daybook has a restaurant guest check sticking out sideways as one of the pages, so I decided to play off of the "thank you" that was already there, and make a little page for Michael...



Prompt # 22
What are some things that you are looking forward to?







Prompt #23 was a free choice page.  Janel did a page similar to this and I was so inspired, I decided to do one too.  I traced around Michael and my hands, cut them out and glued them on the page.  I totally tried to do the same thing with the cats - and umm, that was less than successful - ha.  You should of seen me following them around with a piece of patterned paper, trying to get ahold of a foot.  They were not having any of that.  In the end, I settled for cutting their paws out of a photograph...

I've still got seven prompts to do, including todays and tomorrows.  I'm going to see if I can finish this weekend!

Are you playing along?  If you are, how's it going?

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment