RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, June 22, 2012

A New Card and More Journal Pages...

I'm so glad I found the Mojo Monday card challenge blog!  I've been needing to create some cards forever, and having these sketches each week has been so inspiring!  Yeayyy!  Here's what I made for this week...

Here's the Mojo Monday Sketch (#246)...

and here's my card...




I also did some more work in my 30-Day Journal Challenge book...

 I added more to my "Happiness is" prompt page...

and made a back side.  I had just made this layout for Scrapping The Music and it fit the prompt so perfectly, I decided to stick a photo of it in my journal - why not, right?...


Prompt #18 was to doodle on photos.  This one was EXTRA fun!!!  I used a combination of Pitt brush markers and poster paint pens...


Prompt #19 "Is there something else you should be doing right now?"  Here I used Amy Tangerine stickers and made them into little flowers...


Prompt #21 "What's your favorite story of today?"... A quick sketch of Wilbie relaxing on the new cat scratcher. Done with Pitt pen and colored pencil...



0 comments:

Post a Comment