RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The 30 Day Journal Challenge: Days 1 and 2...

I decided to use my Amy Tangerine Daybook for the 30-Day challenge, and I am having so much fun with it!

Prompt 1 was to create a cover...
It's kinda hard to tell on the photo, but the blue paper, doily, washi tape and label are on the kraft cover (behind the transparency), and everything else is on top.


and prompt 2 was to Create a list of 3 - 5 goals for the challenge.  Here's what I did...
I think this will be the perfect little book to hold all of the prompts.  I just love how the pages are all different sizes and types of paper!  Can't wait for prompt 3!

If you want to play along, just click on the widget in the right-hand side bar.  It will take you to the challenge info.

Now I'm on to working on my cover for "Pieces of Me."

How is your weekend going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment