RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, March 2, 2012

Journal 33 is Finished...

I love the feeling of filling up a journal, putting a tag on it and calling it finished. I give my journals numbers only when they are completely full. This one is full, and it's number 33.

The bottle cap tag was made with my epiphany shape maker. On the back it has the number...

It's a pretty basic journal - but i enjoyed the ritual of writing in it daily. Here's a few pics to give you an idea of what's in it. Some of these pics I've posted before, but I want to give you an idea of the order of things...

At the beginning of the month, I like to make a mind map of things I want to accomplish...


Then I make a collage for the month, with an envelope for receipts and other tidbits I want to keep...





and after that, the journal is just filled with daily journaling...

I was missing writing in more of an artsy journal, so now I am going back to this one (made in the Full-Tilt Boogie class) for my daily writing...

And here's my entry for March 1st...
The base page on the left is an old country western magazine; and on the right is a map. I still need to make my March collage and envelope, so I left room for those on the preceding pages. I will share once I get them done.

The beauty of journaling is that there are so many ways you can do it! If you journal, what kind of book are you using? I'd love to hear/see!

Thanks so much for visiting my friends! I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment