RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stevie Nicks at Scrapping The Music...

The new song at Scrapping the Music is "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley. I've always loved this song, and it was super fun to see all the different ways the design team scrapped it for the challenge!

I ended up doing this journal page...
This lyric makes me think of the spiritual questions I have had over the last year, and it was the perfect chance to write about them. I covered the journaling with translucent paint, and then built my page up from there. My fave thing was using tissue paper to fill in the painted circles.

Come on over and play along! We would love to have you! Click here to go to the challenge.

I also want to mention how excited I am to see the new challenge that Nat Kalbach and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer have created. It's called "The 2nd Floor Challenge," and it's about challenging yourself to step outside your comfort zone creatively, and not care if you flop big time! HA. Just to enjoy the process. I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW. I've been feeling sort of in a rut creatively, and this will be a great chance to try some new things! The first challenge goes up sometime today! Check it out here. I've also got a widget in my sidebar that will stay there, so you can click there too.

I hope you are enjoying your week so far! I am finishing up last week's Project Life so I should be able to post that tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment