RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My process for doing project life is still evolving as I go and I am still LOVING it! More and more actually! Here's an overview of last week....
I did not cut background papers in advance this time, and I must admit it made it harder to put the puzzle together in the end.


Closeup of left side: A new little squirrel visiting our yard, a thrift store shoe score, and happy mail from a swap are among the highlights...
I love that my swap partner Jennifer, just happened to write me a note on a 3x4 sheet of paper! It went right in my project life - yeayyy!!! Thanks Jennifer!


Closeup of right side: The cats are starting to shed an enormous amount of fur since the weather has changed, so I wound some of Johnny's and Willie's together and included it on the page. I also included a photo of my mom because it was her birthday on Saturday. I still miss her so much. Doesn't she look beautiful?
My favorite part of this week is the photo for Sunday! Michael works in a very urban area and he came out of work Sunday afternoon to find TWO TURKEYS standing in the parking lot. Luckily he had his iphone and took a photo. He walks in the door and says to me - you have to see my two new little buddies. HA. How funny! You can hardly see them in the picture, so I also blew them up a little, cut them out and pasted them onto the inspirational postcard to the left. They are greeting the girl in the field of flowers. LOL.


I discovered a new way to work on my week as I go, and I am loving it. I have two stacks of plastic scrapbook supply containers, and the lids are just the right size to layout a weeks worth of papers. No more struggling with the page protectors during the week. I just pick up a day at a time and complete it. Here's how this week looks so far...
I'm thinking it might be a better way to take a photo when the week is complete too. I could avoid the glare of the page protectors that way!

I hope your week is going well! Thanks for visiting and for your comments! I really appreciate them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment