google-inspirationeverywhere
Home
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Scrapbook Soup Interview...
Posted by Unknown on 8:01 PM with
No comments
I'm so excited to be interviewed today on Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's blog! It's part of her Scrapbook Soup TV series that has been going on this week. Check it out
here!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Categories:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
Tags
Archives
He Loves His Daddy...
I finished my first challenge layout for the crop over at The Nook! The challenge was to do a layout based on a movie genre. I chose Roman...
Art Every Day Month - Days 5 and 6...
Oh my goodness the days just fly by TOO FAST!!! Where did this week go? I feel like I say that every week, but it's so true! EEK! An...
2011 Artwork Collage...
The "No More Excuses" assignment for December is to make a collage of all of your NME assigments for the year. I didn't actu...
Project Life Update and Questions answered...
Before I share my latest Project Life spread, I want to answer a question that was posted in my comments last time. Debra asked: Hi..I...
Two FTB Journal Pages from the Crop...
Hi everyone! Saturday was my monthly crop with my girlfriends Lynn, Anne and Christina; and it was such a good time. I feel so lucky to h...
Finish 'er Up Friday - are you in...?
When I announced awhile back that my goal for 2014 is to focus on finishing all my half-done projects; a number of you told me that you were...
It's Time for "One Little Word!"
Hi friends! I'm so excited to finally share with you my first journal page as a "One Little Word" design team member! EEK! ...
Paint Over Collage...
Hey there friends! I just finished my Book of Mirrors spread for this week, and I'm excited to be able to share it with you! We used th...
Post Crop Recovery Mode...
I had a great time last night with my girlfriends at our monthly crop! I slept wayyyyy in today - didn't get up til 3pm - HA! I always...
The Top 2000 Songs of All Time - Day Four!
Today we are counting down #1209 to #893 of the Top 2000 songs of all time! My choice for today is #1061 - "You Oughta Know" by A...
Labels
29faces
home
home decor
interior
interior decorating
interior design
interiors
Kravet
polyvore
projectlife
Blog Archive
►
2014
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(158)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
▼
2012
(184)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(17)
Scrapping The Music has a Whole New Format!
Project Life - Week of March 19 - 25, 2012: Keepin...
Scrapbook Soup Interview...
Almost Done With My Record Album Art Journal...
Inspiration from my Nothing Book...
Art Journal Catch Up...
Another Week of Project Life: March 12-18, 2012...
Pearl Jam gets Spiritual at Scrapping The Music...
The Second Floor Challenge & A Year In The Life of...
Cleaning Up and Cocoa Daisy Card Sketch Cards...
Stevie Nicks at Scrapping The Music...
One Little Word - January Prompts
Journal Update...
Project Life - Week of February 27 - March 4, 2012...
What I Am by Will.I.Am at STM...
Journal Collages for Friday and Saturday...
Journal 33 is Finished...
►
February
(15)
►
January
(15)
►
2011
(144)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(3)
Blogger templates
0 comments:
Post a Comment