RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I Am by Will.I.Am at STM...

If you have not heard the song that Will.I.Am did for Sesame Street - you've got to check it out! I don't have any small children, but I happened upon it on youtube.com and I fell in love with it instantly!!! It's the song of the week at Scrapping The Music!

Here's the art journal page I created for the challenge...
There are so many good lines in this song, it was hard to choose what I wanted to do! In the end, I decided I wanted to do a playful page that expresses who I am, and my art journal seemed like the best place to do that! I played around with my favorite colors and patterns, and used gesso to include my own handprints. This was a lot of fun!

Come on over and check out the challenge! We'd love to have you play along with us!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment