RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Little Word - A Start...

Last night I started working on my "One Little Word" mini album. I didn't get very far, but I had a lot of fun! Since I just signed up for the workshop (which started January 1st), I'm already two months behind, but that's okay. I'm just going to take my time.

I decided to use a Melissa Frances Chipboard Bingo Card Book that I've had forever. Here's how far I got...
I cut a piece of Hambly transparency for the cover. I wanted to be able to see the title page, but have it protected.


Title page...


and opening page spread...
and that's it. That's as far as I got. HA. What took me the longest was figuring out how to do the photo overlay (the white frame and the part that says "welcome 2012") in photoshop elements. To say I'm a novice at photoshop would be putting it mildly. HAA.

I did start on preparations for the next couple of pages...

More to come on that project next week.

I am putting the finishing touches on journal 33 tonight. I'll share more on that tomorrow.

I hope your week is going fabulously!!! Thanks for visiting my friends!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment