RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've decided to quit counting which week it is of Project Life (as in "week 2, week 3, etc") because I already lost track (Ha). I just finished the spread for January 30 - February 5, 2012. I had a lot of fun with this one, but it took an enormous amount of time...

I am loving using all the different styles of page protectors! It's like a game figuring out how to fill all the little pockets!

Here's how it turned out...
It was a super busy, hectic week, but no big events to speak of. I used a couple of pieces from the cobalt kit this week, but everything else is from my stash.


Closeup of left side...
Bottom left corner is my Project 12 page for January. I decided to keep them very simple, and to put them in my daily writing/chronicles journal. (Still working on a post that talks more about that journal process). I included an ATC that I made a long time ago (middle row - second from right). I never quite knew what to do with my ATCs, and I am ecstatic that they fit so nicely in these pockets! Yeayyy! The dog is a drawing I did in a 2006 journal. I was going through my old journals this weekend and found him. I had never posted him anywhere, so I thought he deserved a little place of his own on this week's spread.

Here's a closeup...


and here's a closeup of the right side...

I hope you are having fun with your project life (if you are doing one). This week I am going to try to do a little each day, so it's not such a big project at the end of the week.

Thanks for visiting and I will be back again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment