RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The latest prompt at "A Year In The Life of an Art Journal" is as follows:

THE PROMPT: My Favorite Things
ie: a few of the things you LOVE about someone you love. Can be alive or dead.
THE STUFF: Lists and ephemera
ie: have a few tokens from that someone? Maybe the cover of the CD with "your song" or a napkin from the restaurant you both love to eat at...
THE TECHNIQUE: Pockets
ie: Use pockets to store those "things" on your page.


I put my own twist on this one, and made mine about the online artsy community. I made a list, and used a tag instead of a pocket. Here's how my page turned out...
The base for this page is from an old country-western music magazine. If you look closely, you can still see a man in a white cowboy hat in the middle of the page. The earth is cut from an ATC I made a long time ago for earth day. I've been loving using old ATC's lately!

Here's what it looks like with the tag flipped open...

I can't believe how much my world has changed as a result of discovering the online arts community! I never get over how amazing it is to be able to connect with people all over the world and share our love of crafting!

If you want to check out the Year In the Life of an Art Journal prompt - click here to go to the challenge.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment