RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, February 20, 2012

Caro Emerald at Scrapping The Music...

I had never heard of Caro Emerald until Design Team Member Frauke suggested we do "That Man" as a Scrapping The Music Challenge. I'm so glad she did cuz it's a super fun, catchy song and great for scrapping! It's our challenge this week, and here's how my layout turned out...

This photo was taken on Honeymoon 5 this past October. We were standing in line for the Harry Potter ride and it was soooooo hot and crowded; but we were still EXCITED for the much-talked about ride! I used my Studio Calico "Handmade" kit. The wooden letters got a spritz of Mr. Huey in Heirloom blue (one of my fave colors).

Come on along and scrap with us! We'd love to have you! Check out the challenge here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment