RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, June 21, 2013

Hi everyone!  I haven't done "Glue-it Tuesday" in a few weeks, so I thought I would get busy and have some fun with my glue stick!  This week, I decided to marry it with the pink and orange color scheme for this week's Summer of Color challenge, so here's what I came up with...

I already had an orange painted background in my journal, so I just grabbed some pink and orange images from my image box and glued them down grid style.  Super easy!

Oh, and p.s. HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE!  It's a great midpoint day to take a look at your word for the year and see how you think it's going?  I'm going to do that tonight on a journal page.  My word is "balance," and I have to say my feelings about what that word means to me have changed a bit since I picked it in December.   How about you?  What's your word for the year?  How's it going?  Do you need to change your word? 

I'm linking up with Summer of Color and Glue-it Tuesday; and also Art Journal Every Day.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment