RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project Life Update - February 19 - 24...

It's time for another Project Life update - This spread covers February 19 - 24, 2013.  Enjoying some quiet time at home, after the scrapbook retreat...


Closeup of left side...

Still using a combination of the Today's Story Line from Photo Freedom;  and the  Everyday Eclectic Collection from Echo Park. The page protector is from American Crafts.  I love it because of the 6x8 pocket, which adds a unique touch and can be used for lots of things.  Here, I used a tabbed divider page from Studio Calico's handbook collection.  I don't use their Handbook albums, but the divider pages are so cute!  I just trimmed off the tab and it fit right in!  Adding the dates with stickers is all I did.  For the Letter Love class pocket, I printed out the blog badge.

Here's a closeup of the right side...


Had to document daughter Becca and her cute new glasses! Everything else is pretty self-explanatory I think.

Another week done, which feels great!  I'm noticing that sometimes I'm really in the mood to work on this Project, and other times I'm not; and I'm giving myself permission to go with the flow of inspiration.  If I force myself to work on it every single week without fail, I fear it will become a chore, know what I mean?

Linking up to Project Life Tuesday.

Thanks so much for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment