RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Intuitive Art Journaling...

Today I've got a new page in my Book of Mirrors to share with you.  This is one where I didn't start with any sort of plan, or message I wanted to portray.

I had a figure from a magazine ad that I thought would be fun to draw; and I knew I wanted to play with my new Balzer Designs stencils - Swirly Garden and Tiny Circles.

Here's how it turned out...

(supplies used: acrylic paint, neocolor II crayons, watersoluble pencil, spray ink, stencils, permapaque marker, china crayon, gesso, collage fodder)


When I do this kind of page, it feels like having a dream.

So much fun.  So freeing.  And now I get to figure out what it's telling me.......



Thanks so much for visiting - I appreciate you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment