RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Reluctant Bumblebee...

Today was my monthly crop with my girlfriends and we had a lot of fun!  I had time to finish another Scrapfest project from my Lily Bee workshop...

Here's the photo from the Scrapfest description.  The layout I finished today is the middle one...


and here's how mine turned out.  It's about my sister Renee's kindergarten bumblebee experience...



 I added the little bee using one of the Lily Bee paper buttons as his face.  The holes became the eyes, a little yellow cardstock for the body, and I doodled the rest.  I tried to make him look reluctant.  I made a flip-up for the journaling because I needed the extra room for the story.  The rest is below...


So, how cute is my sister as that bumblebee?!!!  I just love that photo!

I picked up a bunch of Simple Stories Sn@p! stuff for my 2013 Project Life album.  It's going to be hard to wait til then to use it!  Eek!

I hope you are having a super-fabulous weekend my friends!  Thanks so much for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment