RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project Life Update...

Hey there everyone!  I finished my next Project Life spread last night. It's from September 17 - 23...

Here's a closeup of the left side...
Sorry for the glare on this photo.  I included a gum package on this page just for fun.  Some year in the future it might be interesting that we had dreamsicle flavored gum, right?  Plus - the package is orange!

Here's a closeup of the right side...
The 6x6" pockets worked out well for this one - my four crop layouts fit perfectly in the top right pocket.  The bottom pocket holds the beautiful handmade card that I got from Rosalie, along with the cow stamp I bought, which I stamped on the envelope for reference. Thanks Rosalie!

Thanks for visiting, and I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment