RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So Cute Together (Sketch Layout)...

Hey there everyone!  I hope your week is turning out awesome!!!  Quite awhile back, I was asked to do a layout for the "Sunday Sketch" blog series over at Studio Calico, which was so sweet!  There ended up being a glitch and it never got posted over there, but I still want to share the layout that I made with you!

The sketch they sent me was based on this beautiful layout by Nicole Samuels

Here's what I came up with..

My favorite thing about Nicole's gorgeous layout was the colorful grid of squares; so I wanted to stay true to that.  I had these three instagram photos of my hubby Michael and our cat Willie that I've been wanting to scrap, so this seemed like the perfect time!  I stitched everything down and then added a big circle of neocolor II crayons to provide some contrast with the squareness of the grid.  It was so much fun to fill the grid with little embellies! A hand-drawn title and some doodling with poster-paint markers, and it was finished!
Thanks so much for visiting and I will be back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment