RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Another new page in my Art Journalista journal...

The image of the flowers was provided by our teacher Teresa - isn't it gorgeous?  Other materials used for this one include neocolor crayons in flesh and pink, Charcoal Maya Mist, raven image that was in my stash, vintage office supply stars (another new LOVE), and some pink chenille that is stitched on with a sewing machine. Still loving this class!

In other news, I finished "The Perfect Collection" workshop by Shimelle that I mentioned a couple of posts ago, and it was FABULOUS!!!  It teaches you how to cut up your papers in certain ways so that you end up with tons of layouts from one collection.  I was so excited I stayed up all night (again - ha, that's no surprise these days) cutting up a collection and trying it out!  It was FUN!  It got me thinking about a whole new way to approach scrapbooking, and now I'm coming up with my own ideas of how to cut up the paper and put together "starting points," as Shimelle calls them.  Here's a link to a thread at 2Peas that is talking about the fabulousness of the class.  If you decide to take the class, I'd love to hear what you think!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I'm off to clean up the studio before starting on another project!  Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment