RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Big Fat Grand Finale Journal Begins...

Hi everyone!

I have wayyyy too many journals that are partially complete right now, but still, somehow, the "big fat grand-finale journal from my full-tilt-boogie class has been calling my name!  So, what can I say?  I was feeling a bit scattered and needed a fresh start, so I went ahead and dove in!

Here's the journal I'm talking about...

I made it out of an old victorian photo album I got on ebay....


I call it the Big Fat Grand Finale Journal, because it has something like 200 pages, and was the last of 7 journals I made in Mary Ann Moss' Full Tilt Boogie class.  (Fabulous class by the way and it's on sale right now - I highly recommend it!)


The pages are collaged from a bunch of different papers.  Here are a few examples
of what they look like now...



I think it's going to be wonderful fun filling them up!  

I left the first page blank, so I can do a title page later. Here's my first finished spread...

My plan for this journal is that it will be a chronological representation of my inner and outer worlds.  Not so much a "this happened today," but more of a place to think, question, celebrate and make sense of life in a visual way, if that makes sense?  I'm very excited about it!

Now I'm off to open my brand new Noel Mignon "West Coast" kit!  It just arrived!!!

Have a wonderful wonderful day my friends!!!  Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment