RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project Life Week #3: January 9 - 15, 2012...

I finished another week of Project Life my friends, and I am telling you this project is fun, fun, FUN!

Here's how it turned out...
My main activity for the week was a scrapbook retreat with my girlfriends, so there is a lot about that; but also some random photos of everyday life, combined with lots of misc. stuff.

Closeup of left side (click to enlarge)...
I included the little Geico Gecko cuz, well, I like him! And I am thinking little bits of pop culture are great to include, cuz looking back on them will be fun as the years go by! The photo of Johnny (our cat) is a black and white that I altered by painting the background and highlighting his eyes. Also noted was the arrival of two new magazine subscriptions (I just cut the subscription card in half and it fit perfectly!), the daily weather (I got my notepad at Blick, but it's also available online here), the sticker from my latest Cocoa Daisy kit, and a cat food refill day photo (grin). The Georgia O'Keefe quote came from O Magazine.

Closeup of right side...
The photos of my retreat center came from the web. Also included a photo of a text I got from Michael while I was gone, a scan of my new iphone case (LOVE), my morning clif bar package, and a couple of art projects I created. The journaling card on the bottom left is from the Clementine kit, and the one second from the right on the bottom is from the Cobalt kit.

If you are doing Project Life this year - how is it going for you? I'd love to hear!

Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment