RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Monday, January 30, 2012

The new song is up at Scrapping The Music! It's "I'm Alive" by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews! I hope you will want to come and play with us! Here's how my layout turned out...

I just love driving the quiet roads of northern Minnesota. I go up there every month or two to see clients, and it's a wonderful time for reflection. There's something so peaceful about it. On the particular day that I took this picture, there had just been a sun shower and the sky was brilliant and sparkly!

I used some of my Studio Calico Field Guide kit, plus Julie Balzer's Clouds Stencil, and some lemondrop twine from The Twinery. The little orange bird is a rub-on from Paper House, and the splatters are OA Sprinklers.

The design team did some seriously inspiring work for this challenge! Click here to check it out. I hope you will want to play along with us!

Tomorrow I will be back with Project Life Week 5. Thanks so much for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment