RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, December 1, 2013

No Excuses Update...

Hi friends!  How was your weekend?  Mine was awesome!  Michael and I were home all weekend; working on our respective projects.  I was doing Project Life, and taking breaks to work on the house - (unpacking and such).  Michael - among other things, got the bird feeders up - yeayyy!  I'm so excited to see if we can attract some birds!  I haven't seen many in our new neighborhood yet, so I'm hoping!  I will let you know how it goes!

Anyhoo, I have a No Excuses update for you today.  I'm still working in a Papaya Art Spiral Notebook.  Here's my page from last week...
(Copic markers, Pitt Fine Point Pen, Spin Art Squares, and a random guy cut from a National Geographic Magazine)

For more info about the No Excuses Journaling Workshops, click here. 

I wish you a wonderful week!  Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment