RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Art Journal Every Day Update...

Hey there everyone, how's your week going?  It's still incredibly cold here - below zero every day.  Ack!  But we are Minnesotans so we carry on as usual.  We are tough!

Anyhoo, I've got an art journal update for you today. 

Here's my No Excuses journal page for last week...
 This week I decided that I would track the weather and do my doodles on one side of the page, and on the other side I glued down leftover bits and pieces from my week's art projects, mail, and magazine reading.  I added in a Frida Kahlo self-portrait and quote (since she is the artist of the month I am learning about). 

 Here's a page in my Book of Days...
 The prompt was to play with gelli prints, which is what all the little overlapping pieces in the background are.  The huge heart is also a gelli print.  The photo was taken in October on Honeymoon 7, when we were in Arizona. The coffee table was cut off in the photo, so I made my own with scrapbook paper.


 Here's another page in this week's Book of Days...
This is another page done with gelli prints.  I did some printing right onto the journal page, and added some layering pieces too. 
  
I'm working on my creative plan for 2014 and I think I've got it all figured out.  I will share it with you in my next post!  Have you been thinking about a plan for  next year yet?  What will it be?

Thanks so much for visiting today my friends!  I really appreciate seeing you here!  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment